What makes it good?
Infused with charcoal powder and sea salt to open clogged pores, extract excess sebum and remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells, the balm also contains Vitamin E and egg yolk extract for extra hydration.
- Charcoal - Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, contains antibacterial effect, removes toxins, and purifies pores.
- Egg yolk - Maximizes skin’s moisture level and leaves skin silky smooth.
- Sea Salt - Purifies from all residues.
Paraben, sulfate, phthalate
How to use?
- Apply the balm after you have cleansed and dried your face, focusing on the area you want to treat.
- Rub the balm gently on your skin and wait for three to five minutes and it will start to heat up.
- When it changes color from clear to opaque white, wash it off with lukewarm water.
More in Skincare | Masks
Cat's Purrfect Night Mask
I'm Lovely Peach Foot Mask
I'm Lovely Peach Hand Mask
I'm Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask
I'm Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Prunus