What makes it good?
Harvested from the early spring trees in China, our “white hair silver needle” white tea is regarded as the highest quality and most prized variation of white tea, made with only the first buds of the season. Rich in antioxidants and containing more polyphenols than green tea, our White Tea collection visibly brightens and hydrates the skin with the addition of Fig Extract and Amla Extract. With all ingredients certified EWG Green, our White Tea collection is gentle enough to use on all skin types, especially for sensitive and easily irritated skin.
- White Tea Extract – Rich in antioxidants with higher levels of polyphenols than green tea.
- Fig Extract – Gently brightens the skin.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Extract – Powerful brightening properties with 4 times the Vitamin C in oranges and 8 times the Vitamin C in tomatoes
How to use?
- After cleansing and toning, dispense onto palm.
- Pat the lotion into skin with your palms and finger tips.
More in Skincare | Serums, Lotions, Mist
Timeless Ferment Snail Essence Set
Timeless Ferment Snail Cream
Timeless Ferment Snail Toner and Emulsion Set
Snail 3 Cream Set
Floria Nutra Energy Eye Cream
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Water, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract