What makes it good?
Our unique gel formula gently exfoliates the skin with natural extracts, helping dead skin and dirt “ball up” into little pieces so you can actually see the gel doing its work on your skin. Not only is the peeling gel perfect for use on even the most sensitive areas of the face, but its hydrating formula also makes this perfect to use for dry skin.
- Lotus Flower Ferment Water - Rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins which help to brighten and nourish the skin while also providing skin with a burst of hydration.
- Pearl Powder - A potent antioxidant that brightens skin.
- Maesil (Korea Plum) Extract - Improves skin elasticity and moisture with vitamins that help circulate the blood. Also rich in citric acid, a natural AHA that effectively exfoliates and removes damaged layers of the skin.
How to use?
- Apply 1-2 pumps on clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage gel all over face until skin is sufficiently exfoliated.
- Wash off with warm water.
TIP: Our peeling gel is also perfect for use on other areas of the body where you might typically have rough skin, such as elbows, knees, and heels of feet.
More in Skin Concerns | Oil Control & Pore Care
Dr. LOGY Blemish Pair Cream
Dr. LOGY Blemish Pair Capsule Ampoule
Dr. Logy Blemish Pair Mist
Tako Pore Bubble Pore Pack
Tako Pore Set
"Water Glycerin Quaternium-60 Propylene Glycol Carbomer Dipropylene Glycol Fragrance(Parfum) Phenoxyethanol Water Saccharomyces/Nelumbo Nucifera Ferment Extract Filtrate Disodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Ascorbic Acid Pearl Powder Caprylyl Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol Pentylene Glycol Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract Lactic Acid Serine Sodium Lactate Sorbitol Urea Prunus Mume Fruit Extract Sodium Chloride Allantoin Citric Acid