What makes it good?
This fun and functional sheet mask collection features different ingredients all targeting different skin concerns.
- Rose: 1000 ppm of natural rose extract revives the complexion, bringing life back to dull skin.
- Cactus: 1000 ppm of natural prickly pear extract calms, soothes, purifies, and hydrates the skin, leaving a clear and healthy complexion.
- Green Tea: Watery green tea essence refreshes, brightens, and purifies the skin.
- Lotus: Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion.
- Cherry Blossom: 1000 ppm of Cherry blossom extract brightens and illuminates complexion.
- Calendula: 1000 ppm of Calendula extract soothes, and calms down easily irritated skin.
- Lavender: 1000 ppm of Lavender extract relaxes, soothes, and hydrates the skin.
Paraben, benzophenone, triethanolamine, talc. and color additives
How to use?
- Apply mask on clean and towel dried face.
- Keep mask on face for 20-30 minutes.
- When time is up, remove mask and gently pat excess essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
TIP: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator.
Rose: Water Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Pearl Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Cactus: Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Hydroxyatophenone, Chlorphenesin, Diodium EDTA, Fragrance