What makes it good?
This morning cleanser features a transforming gel to water texture once in contact with skin. Containing 5 types of Centella Asiatica, Panthenol and Ceramide Complex to soothe, protect and strengthen the skin. EWG Green, Ph level of 5, clinically tested and contains no mineral oils.
- 5 types of Centella Asiatica Extracts - Deeply soothes and protects skin.
- Panthenol and Ceramide Complex - Strengthens the skin barrier.
- AHA, BHA and PHA - Gentle daily exfoliation.
How to use?
- Squeeze desired amount onto dry hands.
- Work product into skin until it transforms from gel to liquid like consistency.
- Delicately massage face for a gentle yet thorough clean and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat-dry face.
More in Moisture Boost
Moisture Boost Gel To Water Morning Cleanser
Moisture Boost Cooling Hydrogel Eye Patches
Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum
Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Gluconolactone, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside