What makes it good?
Formulated with a Marine Complex, cooling Glacial Water, and a blend of plant extracts, our sun block hydrates, soothes, and protects raw, sun-exposed skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
- Marine Complex – A nourishing blend of Kelp, Marine Algae, and five different types of seaweed that hydrates and purifies skin.
- Lavender, Chamomile, Water Lily, and Plum Blossom Extract – Mild medley of floral extracts that moisturizes skin.
- Aloe, Hinoki Cypress Leaf, Mistletoe Fruit, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract – Gently soothes and nourishes skin.
- Glacial Water – Provides skin with refreshing and cooling hydration.
How to use?
- Apply liberally wherever sun protection is needed.
- Do not rub harshly into skin but apply gently by patting over exposed areas.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed for continued sun protection.
Zinc Oxide Butylene Glycol Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Phenyl Trimethicone Methyl Trimethicone Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin PEG-10 Dimethicone Magnesium Sulfate Hydrogenated Polydecene Hydrogen Dimethicone 1,2-Hexanediol Aluminum Hydroxide Stearic Acid Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer Disteardimonium Hectorite Hydroxyacetophenone Dimethicone Polyhydroxystearic Acid Polymethylsilsesquioxane Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Triethyl Citrate Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water Tilia Platyphyllos Flower Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water Fragrance Ethylhexyl Palmitate Lecithin Isostearic Acid Isopropyl Palmitate Disodium EDTA Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Buddleja Davidii Extract Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium sorbate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract