What makes it good?
Raw Goat Milk (similar to breast milk) contains highly nutritious minerals such as Selenium and milk protein Beta-Casein to provide nourishment and vitality to skin while being completely irritation free. Formulated with 50% Raw Goat Milk, this serum provides intense hydration while being very mild, light, and perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
- New Zealand Raw Goat Milk Extract - Full of amino acids and vitamins such as Selenium and Beta-Casein, strengthens skin's immune system.
- Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins and fatty acids to nourish, soften, and protect.
- Lecithin - Good source of essential fatty acids, has skin-restoring ability.
How to use?
- After cleansing and toning, massage moisture essence into your skin, patting in until fully absorbed.
- Follow with remaining products in your skin care regimen.
TIP: Use after washing face with Naturalth Goat Milk Cream Foam Cleanser and priming skin with Naturalth Goat Milk Moisture Toner. Finish up with Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Cream or Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Moisture Cream.
Goat Milk Extract Water Glycerin Glycereth-26 Butylene Glycol Dimethicone 1,2-Hexanediol Panthenol Phenoxyethanol Arachidyl Alcohol Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate Carbomer Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/ Hexarosinate" Tromethamine Behenyl Alcohol Arachidyl Glucoside Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Ethylhexyl Palmitate Ethylhexylglycerin PEG-2M Hydrogenated Lecithin Fragrance Sucrose Distearate Disodium EDTA Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Hydroxyethylcellulose Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate Pantolactone Lecithin Alcohol Polysorbate 80 Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Anthocyanins Ceramide 3 Citric