What makes it good?
Raw Goat Milk (similar to breast milk) contains highly nutritious minerals, such as Selenium and milk protein Beta-Casein, to provide nourishment and vitality to skin while being completely irritation free. Raw goat milk contains highly nutritious vitamins and minerals and nourishes and revitalizes skin! The milk protein also gently exfoliates skin resulting in smoother texture.
- New Zealand Raw Goat Milk Extract - Full of amino acids and vitamins such as Selenium and Beta-Casein that strengthen skin's immune system.
- Ceramide - Help restore and repair the skin barrier, keeping skin moisturized and supple.
- Lecithin - Essential fatty acid content helps to hydrate, replenish, and repair the skin.
How to use?
- After cleansing the skin, apply toner with either bare hands or on a cotton pad.
- Gently pat into skin or sweep over the face.
- Follow up with the next skincare step.
TIP: Use after washing face with Naturalth Goat Milk Cream Foam Cleanser. Follow up by prepping skin with Naturalth Goat Milk Moisture Essence and finish with Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Cream or Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Moisture Cream.
Water, Goat Milk Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pantolactone, Lecithin, Glycerin, Alcohol, Polyglutamic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Anthocyanins, Ceramide 3, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid