What makes it good?
Raw Goat Milk (similar to breast milk) contains highly nutritious minerals, such as Selenium and milk protein Beta-Casein, to provide nourishment and vitality to skin while being completely irritation free. This hydrating cream not only provides moisture but also anti-aging properties to firm skin. It strengthens skin’s immune system and helps to reduce the signs of skin inflammation and restores an imbalanced lipid barrier.
- New Zealand Raw Goat Milk Extract - Full of amino acids and vitamins such as Selenium and Beta-Casein that strengthen skin's immune system.
- Niacinamide - Brightens skin complexion.
- Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins and fatty acids to nourish, soften, and protect.
- Ceramides - Help restore and repair the skin barrier, keeping skin moisturized and supple.
How to use?
- Gently massage into skin. Cream will turn into milk droplets delivering intense moisture.
- Pat moisture droplets into skin until fully absorbed.
Goat Milk Extract Glycerin Butylene Glycol Water Octyldodecanol Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate Niacinamide Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate Hydrogenated Polydecene Panthenol Cetearyl Alcohol PEG-40 Stearate 1,2-Hexanediol Glyceryl Stearate Diisostearyl Malate Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane Isohexadecane Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Cetearyl Olivate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Propanediol Cyclohexasiloxane Sorbitan Olivate Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer PEG-100 Stearate Dimethiconol Palmitic Acid Stearic Acid Sodium Polyacrylate Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyl Stearate Gelatin Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Fragrance Tromethamine Alcohol Ethylhexylglycerin Adenosine Cellulose Gum Disodium EDTA Trideceth-6 Pantolactone Sodium Hyaluronate Dipropylene Glycol Beta-Glucan Lecithin Sodium Citrate Polysorbate 80 Tocopherol Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Ceramide 3 Anthocyanins Citric