What makes it good?
Raw Goat Milk (similar to breast milk) contains highly nutritious minerals such as Selenium and milk protein Beta-Casein to provide nourishment and vitality to skin while being completely irritation free. This hydrating cream not only provides moisture but also anti-aging properties to firm skin. It strengthens skin’s immune system and helps to reduce the signs of skin inflammation and restores an imbalanced lipid barrier.
- New Zealand Raw Goat Milk Extract - Full of amino acids and vitamins such as Selenium and Beta-Casein that strengthen skin's immune system.
- Niacinamide - Brightens skin complexion.
- Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins and fatty acids to nourish, soften, and protect.
- Ceramides - Help restore and repair the skin barrier, keeping skin moisturized and supple.
How to use?
- Apply as your last skin care step, massage and tap the cream gently throughout your face.
- Gently pat in for extra hydration.
TIP: Use premium moisture cream as last step after washing face with Naturalth Goat Milk Cream Foam Cleanser and priming skin with Naturalth Goat Milk Moisture Toner and Naturalth Goat Milk Moisture Essence.
Goat Milk Extract Glycerin Butylene Glycol Water Octyldodecanol Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate Niacinamide Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate Hydrogenated Polydecene Panthenol Cetearyl Alcohol PEG-40 Stearate 1,2-Hexanediol Glyceryl Stearate Diisostearyl Malate Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane Isohexadecane Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Cetearyl Olivate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Propanediol Cyclohexasiloxane Sorbitan Olivate Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer PEG-100 Stearate Dimethiconol Palmitic Acid Stearic Acid Sodium Polyacrylate Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyl Stearate Gelatin Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Fragrance Tromethamine Alcohol Ethylhexylglycerin Adenosine Cellulose Gum Disodium EDTA Trideceth-6 Pantolactone Sodium Hyaluronate Dipropylene Glycol Beta-Glucan Lecithin Sodium Citrate Polysorbate 80 Tocopherol Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Ceramide 3 Anthocyanins Citric