What makes it good?
Raw Goat Milk (similar to breast milk) contains highly nutritious minerals such as Selenium and milk protein Beta-Casein to provide nourishment and vitality to skin while being completely irritation free. Formulated with 30% Raw Goat Milk, this cc cream provides intense hydration while being very mild, light, and perfect for even the most sensitive skin. Because this cc cream is 50% skincare, our cc cream applies like a hydrating moisturizer, spreading easily and sinking comfortably into the skin to give a natural, healthy glow.
- New Zealand Raw Goat Milk Extract: Full of amino acids and vitamins such as Selenium and Beta-Casein, strengthens skin's immune system.
- Honey and Agave Extracts: Form a skin-bonding complex that helps foundations better adhere to and last longer on skin.
- Tamanu Oil: Natural oil that gives skin a healthy, dewy glow.
How to use?
- Apply cc cream as you would a moisturizer, preferably with fingers to allow the product to melt into the skin.
- Reapply for more buildable coverage or follow up with foundation.
Achieve the perfect no-makeup makeup look with our Goat Milk CC Cream. Our nourishing formula contains 50% of our Goat Milk skincare, providing all the benefits of a hydrating cream while also color correcting to give an even, dewy skin finish so your skin can look and feel healthy from the inside out. Our cc cream not only brightens and hydrates the skin, but it also provides sun protection with an SPF of 30 PA++. Because our cc cream contains a natural skin-bonding complex, it also wears beautifully under foundation as a color correcting primer, helping foundations adhere better and last longer onto the skin.
01 Pure Milk – For those looking to simply brighten dull complexion and enhance their natural complexion, this cc cream gives a bright and naturally dewy finish with little to no coverage.
02 Beige Milk – This cc cream provides a light, buildable coverage for smaller blemishes and imperfections. It’s perfect for those looking to hydrate and brighten heir complexion but in need of a little more coverage.