What makes it good?
Our Black Tea collection features Britain’s Premium Tea Company, Taylors of Harrogate. Taylors, founded in 1886 handles only the highest quality tea leaves and have won many awards for their high quality teas. We combined 100% pure Taylors black tea with special probiotics to create our own unique patented fermented Black Tea extract, which is packed with antioxidants and has potent anti-aging properties.
- Patented Fermented Black Tea Extract - Pure high-quality black tea from Taylors specially fermented stronger anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin.
- Niacinamide - Brightens the appearance of skin.
- Tea Tree Oil - Soothing and revitalizing. Has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
How to use?
- Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner.
- Apply all over the face and neck. Finish off with moisturizer
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyquaternium-51, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Glyceryl