What makes it good?
Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract - Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. TONYMOLY Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil - Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Rosewood Oil - Soothing and revitalizing
How to use?
- After cleansing and toning, dispense onto palm.
- Pat the essence into skin with your palms and finger tips.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Cyclomethicone,Methylpropanediol,PPG-14 Butyl Ether,Alcohol,Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil,Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,1,2-Hexanediol,Tromethamine,Disodium EDTA,