What makes it good?
Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract - Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. TONYMOLY Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil - Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Rosewood Oil - Soothing and revitalizing
When used as a five-minute emergency moisture mask: Apply generously to skin and tissue off.
How to use?
- Apply as needed to face and neck.
- Can be used morning and night
Glycereth-26 Pantaerythrityl Teraethylhexanoate Buthylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Sorbitan Olivate Cetearyl Olivate 1,2-Hexanediol Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 Polysilicone-11 Phytosterly/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Disodium EDTA 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid