What makes it good?
Harvested from the early spring trees in China, our “white hair silver needle” white tea is regarded as the highest quality and most prized variation of white tea, made with only the first buds of the season. Rich in antioxidants and containing more polyphenols than green tea, our White Tea collection visibly brightens and hydrates the skin with the addition of Fig Extract and Amla Extract. With all ingredients certified EWG Green, our White Tea collection is gentle enough to use on all skin types, especially for sensitive and easily irritated skin.
- White Tea Extract – Rich in antioxidants with higher levels of polyphenols than green tea.
- Fig Extract – Gently brightens the skin.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Extract – Powerful brightening properties with 4 times the Vitamin C in oranges and 8 times the Vitamin C in tomatoes
How to use?
- Apply after toner.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of serum onto clean fingers.
- Apply evenly over the face.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with cream.
More in Skincare
I'm Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask
I'm Rose Revitalizing Sleeping Mask
I'm Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask
I'm Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask
I'm Lovely Peach Foot Mask
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Carbomer, Cyclomethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol , Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Water, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract