What makes it good?
Harvested from the early spring trees in China, our “white hair silver needle” white tea is regarded as the highest quality and most prized variation of white tea, made with only the first buds of the season. Rich in antioxidants and containing more polyphenols than green tea, our White Tea collection visibly brightens and hydrates the skin with the addition of Fig Extract and Amla Extract. With all ingredients certified EWG Green, our White Tea collection is gentle enough to use on all skin types, especially for sensitive and easily irritated skin.
- White Tea Extract – Rich in antioxidants with higher levels of polyphenols than green tea.
- Fig Extract – Gently brightens the skin.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Extract – Powerful brightening properties with 4 times the Vitamin C in oranges and 8 times the Vitamin C in tomatoes
How to use?
- Gently pat on face and body for easy sun protection.
- Reapply throughout the day for continued sun protection.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Zinc Oxide Hydrogen Dimethicone Coco-Caprylate/Caprate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Titanium Dioxide Aluminum Hydroxide Methicone Polyhydroxystearic Acid Coco-Caprylate/Caprate Isododecane Isotridecyl Isononanoate Titanium Dioxide Aluminum Hydroxide Triethoxycaprylylsilane Sorbitan Isostearate Glycerin Water Sodium Chloride Isotridecyl Isononanoate Silica Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone 1,2-Hexanediol Disteardimonium Hectorite Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Caprylyl Glycol Water Butylene Glycol Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract Rosa Canina Fruit Extract Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract Ethylhexylglycerin